1999-2007 Suzuki Hayabusa / 2003-2006 Katana Sequential LED Tail Lights Smoke
1999-2007 Suzuki GSX-1300R (Hayabusa) & 2003-2006 Katana 600/750 LED Tail Light with Integrated Alternating Sequential LED Signals in Smoke Lens
- 7 1/4" x 4 1/4" x 4" (Width x Height x Depth) measured at normal mounting position including housing.
- 22 ultra bright super flux dual mode red/yellow LEDs
- 8 ultra bright downward facing license plate white LEDs
- NEW! Programmable features:
- ON/OFF Stop Alert
- ON/OFF Sequential signals
- ON/OFF License plate lights
- Direct plug and play with included sub-harness (OEM connectors for 100% bolt-on with zero modifications)
- Resistors built into sub-harness
- Stop Alert - utilizes 3 quick red flashes when brakes are applied initially
- Sequential alternating yellow LED turn signals
- Red rear reflex reflector included (mounts with double sided tape)
- Street Legal: N/A
- Warranty: 1 year
Designed with Stop Alert function added to increase motorist awareness when you are braking. Sequential LEDs flash in sequence in the direction you are turning or merging so there is no confusion which way you are going.
A microprocessor is use with an integrated circuit chip (IC) to control all the functions of park, brake, and sequential signals. All IC chips are micro soldered by machine to deliver consistent and reliable solder points.
- 1999-2007 Suzuki GSX-1300R (Hayabusa)*
- 2003-2006 Suzuki Katana 600/750*
*Requires factory or factory equivalent front turn signals to maintain/correct flash rate. Download compatibility flow chart here
Motorcycle courtesy of Tom R.