2010-2014 BMW S1000RR HP4 Sequential LED Tail Lights Smoked
2010-2014 BMW S1000RR/HP4 LED Tail Light with Integrated Alternating Sequential LED Signals in Smoked Lens
- 172mm x 117mm x 192mm (Width x Height x Depth) measured at normal mounting position including housing.
- 18 super bright dual mode red/yellow SMD LEDs for running/brake light and turn signals
- Programmable features:
- ON/OFF Stop Alert
- ON/OFF Sequential signals
- Chrome inner reflective housing
- Direct plug and play with included sub-harness*
- No error or fault codes from the vehicle's computer
- Compatible with both factory LED or incandescent bulb turn signal models (download instructions for correct resistor setup)
- Optional plug and play resistors if needed (see instructions for correct resistor setup)
- Stop Alert - utilizes 3 quick red flashes when brakes are applied initially
- Sequential alternating yellow LED turn signals
- Street Legal: N/A
- Warranty: 1 year
*Note for 2010-2014 models: Due to BMW's 1 piece main wiring connector that controls the left and right turn signals as well as the license plate light, there is no way to utilize the plug and play feature with this tail light while the OEM rear fender/harness is attached. We highly recommend to purchase a fender eliminator kit to go along with this tail light. See recommended accessory below.
Recommended Optional Accessory:
2010-2014 BMW S1000RR/HP4 Complete Fender Eliminator Kit
Designed with Stop Alert function added to increase motorist awareness when you are braking. Sequential LEDs flash in sequence in the direction you are turning or merging so there is no confusion which way you are going.
A microprocessor is use with an integrated circuit chip (IC) to control all the functions of park, brake, and sequential signals. All IC chips are micro soldered by machine to deliver consistent and reliable solder points.
- 2010-2011 BMW S1000RR (factory or equivalent front turn signals required - not compatible with our front LED flush mounts)
- 2012-2014 BMW S1000RR
- 2013-2014 BMW HP4 (w/ factory incandescent (bulb) turn signals)
- NOTE: Possible compatibility issues with models using BMW factory LED turn signals. Read ADVISORY_061914 before purchase.
Video demonstrated on a 2014 BMW HP4 Competition courtesy of J.H.