2013-2015 Honda CBR500R/CB500X/CB500F Sequential LED Tail Lights Smoke
Planning to run both factory + integrated signals at the same time? Please purchase the Honda splitter harness HERE.
Already have an LED flasher relay installed? For a limited time we are offering a free resistor bypass harness with any CBR500R/CB500 LED tail light purchase. Simply add tail light to cart, then click HERE, add harness to cart and discount will automatically apply. Limit 1 per order.
2013-2015 Honda CBR500R/CB500X/CB500F LED Tail Light with Integrated Alternating Sequential LED Signals in Smoke Lens
- 6-1/4" x 5" x 5-1/2" (Width x Height x Depth) measured at normal mounting position including housing.
- 36 ultra bright red LEDs for running/brake lights
- 28 ultra bright yellow LEDs for turn signal lights
- NEW! Programmable features:
- ON/OFF Stop Alert
- ON/OFF Sequential signals
- Direct plug and play with included sub-harness (OEM connectors for 100% bolt-on with zero modifications)
- Resistors built into sub-harness
- Stop Alert - utilizes 3 quick red flashes when brakes are applied initially
- Sequential alternating yellow LED turn signals
- Street Legal: N/A
- Warranty: 1 year
Designed with Stop Alert function added to increase motorist awareness when you are braking. Sequential LEDs flash in sequence in the direction you are turning or merging so there is no confusion which way you are going.
A microprocessor is use with an integrated circuit chip (IC) to control all the functions of park, brake, and sequential signals. All IC chips are micro soldered by machine to deliver consistent and reliable solder points.
- 2013-2015 Honda CBR500R*
- 2013-2014 Honda CB500X*
- 2013-2015 Honda CB500F*
*Requires factory or factory equivalent front turn signals to maintain/correct flash rate. Download compatibility flow chart here
*Models with hazards (4 way blink), excessive heat will output from the resistors if hazards are activated for prolonged periods of time, please mount resistors in sufficient cooling area away from soft plastics, tool bags, etc.
Motorcycle courtesy of Joe S.