2017-2022 Honda CBR-1000RR Sequential LED Tail Lights Clear
2017-2019, 2021-2022 Honda CBR-1000RR LED Tail Light with Integrated Alternating Sequential LED Signals in Clear Lens
- 176mm x 100mm x 125mm (Width x Height x Depth) measured at normal mounting position including housing.
- 10 Super bright red SMD LEDs for running light (light bar)
- 14 Super bright red/yellow dual mode SMD LEDs for brake/turn signal lights
- Programmable features:
- ON/OFF Stop Alert
- ON/OFF Sequential signals
- ON/OFF Additional Center Running Lights
- Direct plug and play with included sub-harness
- Chrome inner reflective housing
- Stop Alert - utilizes 3 quick red flashes when brakes are applied initially
- Sequential alternating yellow LED turn signals
- Street Legal: N/A
- Warranty: 1 year
Redesigned with Stop Alert function added to increase motorist awareness when you are braking. Sequential LEDs flash in sequence in the direction you are turning or merging so there is no confusion which way you are going.
A microprocessor is use with an integrated circuit chip (IC) to control all the functions of park, brake, and sequential signals. All IC chips are micro soldered by machine to deliver consistent and reliable solder points.
- 2017-2019, 2021-2022 Honda CBR-1000RR*
*Requires factory or factory equivalent front turn signals to maintain/correct flash rate. Download compatibility flow chart here
Video demonstrated on a 2017 CBR1000RR courtesy of J.H.