2021-2022 Ducati Supersport 950 Sequential LED Tail Light Clear
2021-2022 Ducati Supersport 950 LED Tail Lights with Integrated Alternating Sequential LED Signals in Clear Lens
- 175mm x 72mm x 125mm (Width x Height x Depth) measured at normal mounting position including housing.
- 14 ultra bright red/yellow dual mode SMD LEDs
- Programmable features:
- ON/OFF Stop Alert
- ON/OFF Sequential signals
- Reflective inner housing
- Direct plug and play with included sub-harness
- Resistors built into sub-harness
- Stop Alert - utilizes 3 quick red flashes when brakes are applied initially
- Sequential alternating yellow LED turn signals
- Street Legal: N/A
- Warranty: 1 year
Designed with Stop Alert function added to increase motorist awareness when you are braking (now available with ON/OFF switch to enable/disable feature). Sequential LEDs flash in sequence in the direction you are turning or merging so there is no confusion which way you are going.
A microprocessor is use with an integrated circuit chip (IC) to control all the functions of park, brake, and sequential signals. All IC chips are micro soldered by machine to deliver consistent and reliable solder points.
- 2021-2022 Ducati Supersport 950 (including S)
Tail light demo on a 2014 Monster 1200 courtesy of Spencer L.